Adventures in Colors provides sport-tinting of previously prescribed contact lenses. Sport-tinted lenses can give the patient the edge from the green to the slopes.
Browns, coppers, and ambers.
Oranges and red also work well.
Dark grey is the best for fishing.
Ambers, browns, and yellows are most effective in low light conditions.
Cycling and Skating
Browns and coppers. Yellow is the most effective in low light conditions.
Yellows and ambers are useful for providing more contrast and lighting up the view.
Blues or aquas
***The standard tint size is 11.5 mm.
***Lenses can be tinted edge to edge for an additional fee.
Adventure in Colors offers color-enhanced tinting of previously prescribed soft contact lenses. Color-enhanced, tinted lenses are indicated for enhancing and/or altering the apparent eye color. Adventure in Colors tinted soft contact lenses can be tinted either to enhance the natural eye color or to subtly change or alter the apparent color of the eye. Because they also transmit the color of the patient’s eye, they look extremely natural.
***For ZELTZER X-CHROM™ lenses, 6 mm is the standard diameter. Other pupil diameters available.
Color-enhanced Tint Specifications
* We can tint most brands of soft contact lenses between 45% and 60% water content, either spheres, torics, or bifocals.
* All colors available in solid color or clear center, in varying densities.
* Standard diameter of iris tint is 11.5 mm
* Standard diameter of clear center is 4.5 mm
* Standard diameter of black pupil is 4 m
* Any other diameters of Iris, clear center, and black pupils are readily available.